Postpartum Doula Services
Postpartum is a time for healing, bonding and learning new family dynamics when your little one comes home. A postpartum doula can help you learn your new role as a parent, whether you’re bringing home your first baby, or you already have little ones at home. We are here to help you find your groove. The goal of a postpartum doula is actually to help you so well, you eventually don’t need us anymore!
The Role of a Postpartum Doula
- Help you learn to take care of baby’s needs
- Help with baby’s care so you can rest, shower, or have a few moments to yourself
- Light chores like dishes, folding laundry or doing a quick swiffer around the kitchen
- Light cooking and meal prep
- Entertain older children with parents home, so parents can bond with the new baby
- Help with basic breastfeed questions
- Listen to and reassure parents
- Provide reputable resources when something is outside the doula’s scope of practice
In addition to these tasks, I can also provide Reiki to you and your baby to aid in your healing journey and offer HypnoMothering™ strategies to help you cope emotionally.
I can also help you set up a plan for your postpartum so that you feel supported by each other, and your friends and family, too. We’ll set up boundaries and talk about your wishes for visitors, and work on it prenatally so that it is all ready to go when baby comes.
Contact Hilary to request a consultation: firstname.lastname@example.org
Continue to my registration page to learn about other offerings!
Packages and Hours:
Daytime Doula: $30/hour, 4 hour minimum, 8 am-8 PM
Overnight Doula: $40/hour, 8 hour minimum, 8 PM-8 AM
40 Hour Package: $1500 to be used in the first 12 weeks after baby is born